E-mail signatures & hosted Exchange

Started by Hans Manhave, September 29, 2010, 11:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans Manhave

We have been using Appriver hosted Exchange and have been very happy with it.  Before that we just used their spam/virus filtering and that was fine also.

I contacted Appriver to see if a company wide signature could be set up and it could not.

Does anyone use a hosted Exchange system that has that particular feature?  It is not that hard to add signatures to everyone's Outlook setup, I don't have 500 people, but I would like to see what other hosted Exchanges might be offering.

Thanks!
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein

Dennis

I'm thinking about switching our agency to hosted exchange - and was looking at M$ as an option; I didn't check into the company wide sig setting;

The last company that I worked for (which goes unnamed here) had over 1k FTE's and I recall emails coming from corporate with instructions on signature setup (font, placement, color, logo,disclaimer, etc);

I don't have a large enough staff to consider this a deal-killer when selecting though; I'm looking at AppRiver as an option as well; seems that many use them already;

Dennis
I am doing today what others won't so tomorrow I can do what others can't

Hans Manhave

Appriver's tech support is very good.  Availability of Exchange is also good.  I just e-mail them, get a notice with the ticket number and it is being followed up quick.  Not that there are a lot of problems, just nice to have help available after the sale and not have to worry that I forget what I contacted them about.

If you go Appriver, see if you can mention my name or agency name (Jackson-Lloyd).  Maybe they'll give us credit for the referral.

Hans
Fantasy is more important than knowledge, because knowledge has its boundaries - Albert Einstein